Bora Bora the Beautiful.

One of the most beautiful places that I have ever been in the world is Bora Bora.  This is a must do trip in everyone's lifetime.

The colors are so vivid.  The ocean ranges from a deep blue to an aqua green.  The tahitian pearls that you MUST buy also range in the most amazing colors.... but before I tell you my secret place for pearl shopping we must check in.

There is not a single bad hotel to check in to on this tropical oasis.  Of course if you want the ultimate experience in Bora Bora you should get an over-the-water bungalow.  Talk about you've died and gone to Bora Bora!  This place is so gorgeous you'll think your in heaven.  Ok, so enough about the beauty.  Here are a couple places to check in as I cannot just name one.  For a pretty penny you've got the luxury five star resorts to choose from like The Four Seasons Resort, The St. Regis (where the movie Couple's Retreat was partly filmed) and the InterContinental Thalasso-Spa.  However, if you want to save a few bucks to spend on them gorgeous iridescent little pearls these resort aren't too shabby either, Hotel Maitai and Bora Bora Beach Resort.

Now to the good part!  The things you must do in this oasis is...  number one, you must take a boat tour and swim with the sharks and sting rays.  It is so incredible and breathtaking that it will be the number one thing you've done in your life in awhile!

So after you have swam with the enemy it's time for you to reward yourself and get a fabulous dinner somewhere.  Bora Bora is becoming quite the food destination with all the new luxury resorts open.  Jean Georges has opened his glorious gastronomic restaurant at the Four Seasons Bora Bora Resort but before I get all fancy schmancy on you I think the true experience of Bora Bora dining is still at Bloody Mary's.
 This restaurant is relaxed, delicious and has the the freshest fish on the island.  Don't forget to drink there signature drink,  You've guessed it, the notorious Bloody Mary.

Now back to those pretty little pearls.  I found some beauties at a place called Tahiti Peal Market.  A great place to shop for those shiny little wonders.
I told you they are gorgeous!  Oh and if you don't have time to do the above mentioned I don't blame you.  One of the best things to do in Bora Bora is relax, dance and make romance.  ;-)

Cheers!

Comments

  1. I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. I do believe that this certain blog was ever most useful in my adventures of blogging. Ever more I think everyone should know and learn the information posted.


    Delhi to Shimla by Train

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your thoughtful comment and the follow! Cheers!

      Delete
  2. OK, WOW.
    That is stunning! The photos are different from the usual travel pics. Love the underwater one.
    The colours are AMAZING.

    I'm currently in Hawaii,
    please follow me;
    www.jasminplease.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I will follow you as well! I am from the island of Maui. Aloha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts