Hong Kong... a Shopper's Paradise.

  Now that the holidays are over I must talk to you about shopping, for yourself that is!  Maybe because it is my birthday month,  I'm already thinking about what I would want!  One of my favorite places for shopping in the world is Hong Kong.  First off let's talk watches.  A watch can be one of those really nice gifts you can give to someone, but before I go on, we must check in.  


Where do you check in you ask?  My pick would be the Conrad Hong Kong.  There are so many great hotels in Hong Kong but the Conrad is the perfect balance.  It is a fantastic hotel in an equally marvelous location.  Talk about shopping.  They have their own entrance on the 3rd floor to a huge mall called the Pacific Place.  It is truly a shopper's mecca.  However, when I talk about watch shopping there is a secret little place that I love that gives AMAZING deals on all kinds of watches.  Want to know the name?  Well, for that my dear readers you must leave me a comment on my blog and then I will email you this secret little place that is my go to place for all things watches.  Sorry I can't give away all my secrets that easily!

Here is the wonderful Conrad Hong Kong Hotel. 
What to do in Honk Kong you ask?  Oh so many I can't list them all in this little blog but here is a few I recommend.  First of all, just people watching in this vibrant city can be amazingly fun.  You'll see funky fashion and the juxtaposition of the buildings from very old and battered to modern.  In the parks in Hong Kong you may be lucky enough to watch people do the very relaxing practice of Tai Chi, such a lovely sight.  


A place that is very much a tourist destination but a worth while experience is Victoria Peak.  This is where you will get a bird's eye view of the harbor.  One of the most beautiful views in the world.  Well worth it.
Another fabulous experience is the Floating Restaurant.  This could be slightly cheesy and the food is not like Jean Georges but it is a memorable experience and some cheese here and there can be very fun!  The photos alone of this large vessel is worth it.
The last thing I leave you with to do in Hong Kong besides getting a suit tailored made to fit you is, walk around.  What?  Yes, just walk around this bustling city and take in the culture.  Hong Kong is a dense but rather walkable city.  You'll find fabulous streets of food, clothing, travel accessories and much much more.  Enjoy!


Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts